New to the GLC
Just bought a used GLC 2016 AMG 220d Premium (UK) - so far love it.
I have a few bits I wanted to get some info on if anyone can help, sorry if these are repeated, I have Googled alot and checked over the forum, but not found a clear answer.
1. Can I copy music to the internal HD? Read so many posts about this, but I can't seem to locate the function for CD or SD, I have the ntg5e system
2. I change my driving position daily, driving me mad. Anyone figured out how you can be comfortable and see the front driving sensor indicators? Have to have the steering wheel as high as possible and seat as low as possible to see everything. I look like a child driving around ��
3. Carplay, I knew this when buying the car, no Apple CarPlay, but over the past few days of Googling, discovered a few people discussing addons to get it working, anyone have any success with this?
4. MPG, love mercedes, saying it would average 45 MPG (not town driving), miracle if I get 40mpg with 40 out of 50 mins of driving on the motor way. I do have the optional extra 20" on the car, so I imagine this plays its part. Strange thing, when I compare my consumption to my Leon FR 180 bhp, the GLC has 3 mpg better on average but the same Ł fuel goes so much further, makes no sense.
5. I might get the car remapped as I have been promised better fuel economy and power, anyone else done this? Would love to speak to someone that has, worried it might screw the car up or not sync well with the auto gear box.
Tip for anyone looking for Live Traffic, this had run out on the car as it was past 3 yr, spoke to Merc, nightmare to sort, the Mercedes Me app wouldn't allow purchase, but found it for sale on eBay. Ł80 for updated sat nav and 3rd live traffic.
V happy to find a GLC community, love the car, my first big car (Leon was the biggest car I have had previously)
Last edited by adam2311; 07-11-2019 at 06:38 AM.