DAB Issue - Mercedes GLC Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adam

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2018, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
DAB Issue

Has anyone had an issue with the DAB radio cutting out? Even in strong signal areas the screen just shows no information. Particularly for national radio stations this shouldn’t occur or if it does if there’s an fm alternative it is supposed to switch to that. This isn’t constant, but does occur daily.

GLC 250 AMG Line Petrol, everything but the air suspension, tow bar and night pack. Due end of June.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2018, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Adam

Had a few issues with mine cutting out when the car was new, no problem for a long time. Maybe the dealer is aware and has updates he can carry out, worth a try. I see you are from Hampshire, I have had issues in the Southampton area on the M27.

2017 GLC AMG43 premium plus, night pack, leather, intel lights, 360 camera, side steps. = sadly gone

Now GLE450 Premium plus, Selenite, Black/White Nappa leather, Tech plus pack, Driving assistance pack, Tow pack, Off road pack, 22 inch wheels.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 03:29 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Yes, I’ll speak to my dealer in Basingstoke ref any updates and also if there is a signal booster aerial available.

GLC 250 AMG Line Petrol, everything but the air suspension, tow bar and night pack. Due end of June.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 07:22 PM

yep happens regularly to me with radio scotland and radio two . Signal drop out and back up

Thanks

Gallacpt
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 03:51 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Took car in to dealer yesterday and they confirmed there was a Comand update and also a specific one for the DAB radio. Took a couple of hours for the update, but has sorted out the problem.
Gallacpt likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes GLC Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in