Easy Exit - Mercedes GLC Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-08-2020, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Easy Exit

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. When I first picked up my car it had the easy exit function which worked well. As soon as you turned the engine off and went to open the door the seat and steering wheel would slide back. I had to reset my profile on MBUX in order to get the Office App to work and since doing that it's stopped working. When I find the option in the menu it's activated but there is a warning saying it only works if active seats are enabled. I can't find any option to re-enable active seats.
Any ideas?
Many thanks in advance. it's only a small thing and a first world problem but would like to get it working again if possible
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Unread 01-16-2020, 03:59 AM

I get the same warning in my GLC, but my easy exit feature is working. When the car arrived it also had a setting for auto adjust seat for user profile which did *not* work. I discussed it with the dealer and he felt that that feature was not operational yet... 2 days later after a Mercedes Me maintenance notification the option disappeared from both the car settings and my Mercedes Me profile. I still have the easy exit setting and it still works, but I can't re-enable the non-functional auto adjust.

2020 GLC 300 | Launch Edition with Comfort Pack and Delete Sidesteps
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Unread Today, 05:21 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tGs Wraith View Post
I get the same warning in my GLC, but my easy exit feature is working. When the car arrived it also had a setting for auto adjust seat for user profile which did *not* work. I discussed it with the dealer and he felt that that feature was not operational yet... 2 days later after a Mercedes Me maintenance notification the option disappeared from both the car settings and my Mercedes Me profile. I still have the easy exit setting and it still works, but I can't re-enable the non-functional auto adjust.
Many thanks. It is strange isn't it. Why disable???

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes GLC Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in