Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mercedes brought me to the beautiful East Coast Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador to drive the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. We drove the GLE 450 AMG model through some stunning scenery, and here’s what I learned during my drive.

From the moment you open the door, luxury oozes out from every one of the car’s pores. This is a Mercedes, after all, and I wouldn’t expect any thing else.

Everything feels substantial, and you can tell that no sacrifices were made in terms of quality materials and comfort. It feels like you’re driving a safe, and even the way the doors close make you feel like you’re riding in something fit for royalty.
Read more about the 10 Things I Learned Driving the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sounding much more promising than what MB did to the GLA...which some say feels like MB cut back on ... not a good feeling. The same was said about the CLA.

·
Registered
71 Posts
They seemed to have thought of everything for the GLE's interior and maybe it'll be translated onto their future models even if the GLA and CLA got left behind. Just found it funny that this was #4 "It’s Ugly, But It Will Still Sell".

·
Registered
225 Posts
"fit for royalty"? Really?

Seems like it is pandering a bit. I'm just not convinced when I hear rhetoric like that that I am seeing a critical opinion.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Could be what the CLA gets, just look at how soon they were to make drastic changes to the CLA.. already its under the gun again, seen pictures a couple days ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts