Mercedes GLC Forum banner

12 month quartz paint protection and detail

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Learoy 
#1 ·
My 3 week old obsidian black GLC urban edtion after it’s professional detail today.😁

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Touch wood nothing yet 🙏🏻🙏🏻 ,yes love the black ! personally think it suited the wheels the best with them also being part black , didnt fancy black wing mirrors with a different coloured car either , so far love the GLC and Apple car play is great hopefully I will be saying the same in a years time 😬

#5 ·
Looks great, wheels really stand out and I still like my car in that colour after 12 months.

Must say I love the look of the urban edition.the best looking GLC model in my eyes.
Is it different from the standard car Learoy ? Apart from the wheels and no running boards it looks the same as mine from the pics. I haven't seen an Urban ed in the flesh.

#6 ·
Yes it's the same but with a bit less tech which is good for me as I next to never use the tech but end up paying for it.just comes with its own 20" wheels and night pack.only comes in 220d and 250 petrol and you can't spec it all you can choose is colour.i got a great deal on a brand new 220d version list price £37,400 paying £29,400 still not made yet expected delivery first week in december

#7 ·
I order mine in white but must say now seeing it in black which would of been my second choice I'm questioning my choice.only reason for not picking black as I've had it before is all the extra work needed to keep it clean.but when clean it looks awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.