·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Hope your all safe & sound...
And just like to say hi👍
Also can anyone help me out...
Just collected my 17 plate glc 220d amg line premium today and noticed only ambient lights on window switches on door and under drivers footwell(not passengers footwell just drivers footwell) ....only 3 colours to choose from....(but thats not a issue)
Anyway i have just part exd from my cla 200 amg line premium 19 plate mblux.....and the ambient lighting was amazing.....but longed for the glc since i purchased the cla brand new in 2019...anyway i understand the lighting wont be as good in my 17 plate glc as i had in my cla,but sure they must be more lighting than what i said i have in my 17 plate glc...
Any info really appriciated as im sure merc wont tell me if there's a fault with it...
Kind regards
Justin(y)

·
Registered
2016 GLC 250d
6 Posts
Hi Justin,
If you have the command online system or audio20 (which is the 3 colour option) you only have the 3 colours to choose from. its only the MBUX systems that have the 64 colour options. its next on my list to upgrade mine to the 64 colour option if you feel adventurous. also with the 3 colour system you only get the white door lights in the footwells. check out my post as well, ive just added coloured lighting to the front and rear foot wells.

congrats on your new GLC, wish you many happy and safe travels with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts