Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The New Year is upon us and that means the 2016 Detroit Auto Show is right around the corner.

Each year, the North American International Auto Show plays host to numerous worldwide debuts, with last year’s show stunning the crowd with the new Ford GT, Shelby GT350R and production Acura NSX, to name a few. There will certainly be some surprises at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show, but here are AutoGuide.com‘s top 10 most anticipated debuts that have been confirmed to make a public appearance from January 11-24, 2016.
Read more about the 2016 Detroit Auto Show Coverage at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Detroit could have been more exciting if it wasn't for the CES show which this year had at least half a dozen top brand show off impactful things. With the growing amount of tech in cars, this trend will only continue.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yea CES has stolen the thunder from Detroit a bit. A number of automakers aren't even going this year to Detroit.

·
Registered
71 Posts
As far as I know, Tesla, Mini, Land Rover and Jaguar are not going to the show. I can understand why Tesla bowed out. Going to be hard to follow the new Chevy Bolt so soon after the CES.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was actually hoping to see something from Mercedes seeing how advance they are on a production level and concept.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts