Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, got a 2016 GLC 250d AMG and having a real issue with the audio 20/command. It turns on ok, radio states “device unavailable” then after 10 secs or so the message “system is shutting down”.

tried a reset in system settings but issue persists. Anyone had this?

thanks guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I have the same car and year just been out for a drive and the same thing as started to happen to mine seems to be related to the sat nav, it as been very hot today and thought it may be heat related but it has been hotter with no I’ll effect. Did you find a fix?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, mine ended up at the main dealer and need a new DAB control unit (or something along those lines). With the diagnosis it came to £1400 so hopefully yours isn’t the same problem

·
Registered
4 Posts
😬☹ I was hoping to do some sort of software reboot, just been for another drive and it’s still the same worked for longer with air con on low but still failed. I was a bit worried when I bought the car that it was a bit technical with loads of gadgets etc and would be expensive to repair, only had it ten months 🤷🏻‍♂️ hope this is not a sign of things to come.
Thank you for your swift reply.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fingers crossed yours isn’t the same issue. Is your DAB radio working?.

main agent said its the first time He’s seen one need replacing

·
Registered
4 Posts
The whole screen shuts down and reboots every one to two minutes in the short time it’s up and running every thing works ok.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have fixed my problem by removing fuse 322 in the passenger side foot well and starting the engine (no power to the screen) shutting off engine reinstalled fuse and now everything is working normally, but as usual I did something else at the same time so this may have something to do with it, while sorting the fuse I noticed that the right side rear light was on, I did turn my lights off about 3 days ago (so I thought) but what I did was turn them onto park so parking lights have been on for a considerable time and battery must have been low, I have now put light switch back to auto can’t understand why battery should not have had enough power after the two 20 minute test drives I did and the fault was still there and should be fixed on the first test today, it’s just a thought. No harm in charging the battery up before any fault diagnosis anyway, I know that will be my first move if anything else goes wrong.
Thanks for your input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts