Mercedes GLC Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Everyone that has been helping me: First, thank you! Thank you! Just knowing that people are ‘out there’ willing to help has been amazing. Second, with Covid, work has been very demanding. I am still traveling (limited) and, as we all know, the cases are rising. (I travel w/ mask, shield, gloves, etc.) So, this project comes to the forefront as often as I have time - and sometimes, when I start, it is just depressing to consider that the simple act of taking it to a car wash inflected so much damage - in particular, when on my American Cars, it seems to have no affect, i.e. the chrome is fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thats right there is no excuse the window trim and roof rail fake chrome doesn't happen on cars half the price. I can't believe Mercedes cheap excuse. Why on so many other cars with chrome trim that use car washes regularly it doesn't happen? This should be a defect recall and should not be a burden to customers who pay premium price for Mercedes Benz cars. I've owned many brands of cars and never experienced something like this on a car that can be 5-10 years old. Mercedes fix your defective products and don't give people a chance to say your newer cars don't hold up after a year or two.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts