Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Contributor on Yahoo autos has posted up a review of the European Mercedes GLC.

Turns out, Europe has the GLC 250 with 30 horsepower less than the American version coming out in November but they will be getting the off-road package that won't be available in the U.S. The off-road package includes controlled hill descent, rock crawling and articulated wheel movement functions. Other than that both models are mostly the same.

The interior is luxurious with quality materials and it's a step up from what the GLK had. Mercedes has also updated the central touchpad to include pinch and zoom/rotate and the ability to draw your own characters. There's an Apple Lightning adapter installed in the center armrest but I wonder it will work for Androids too.

When the GLC is equipped with the air suspension option, four modes made available to you; Sport+, Sport, Comfort, Eco, and Individual (I think this one is standard).

Here is the whole article: https://www.yahoo.com/autos/2016-mercedes-benz-glc-first-drive-what-it-is-128202069382.html

Would be nice if we had the off road package too because I think 30 less hp is a fair exchange.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great review!
I would imagine that most people will not be taking the GLC off road but that controlled hill descent is dead useful for anyone living in an area with a lot of slopes i.e. San Francisco.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts