Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 've only had this MB a few weeks-- and I have to say -- love it.. my only issue and I'm dumb for not thinking this purchase thru-- I need a hitch or a way to carry a bike rack on back- I tried the roof rack - and it's just too heavy and scary to add a bike to the top of my new vehicle. any ideas?

I've added execuhitch to my BMW x5 and it wasn't hard to do . just a bit scary on a new car- anyone have suggestions? waiting on MB dealer to quote me to add it. but I gotta say this has been a huge PITA! =)

Any and all ideas welcome!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm really not familiar with hitches and the likes so I probably won't be able to chime in but I'm sure they'll be multiple people on here. From the usual companies you've been checking through, no one has the GLC listed?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Solved the issue- for now and later in my years-

2017 TRD Tacoma is inbound and will be used as my new bike rack. literally had this GLC 43 AMG coupe for 3 weeks and haven't enjoyed it-- only thinking about the 'how will I get my bike on it' this is a BEST case scenario.

Meanwhile I have mercedes roof bars-- never used just fitted for sale- make offer- not even sure how much I spent on them = LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Solved the issue- for now and later in my years-

2017 TRD Tacoma is inbound and will be used as my new bike rack. literally had this GLC 43 AMG coupe for 3 weeks and haven't enjoyed it-- only thinking about the 'how will I get my bike on it' this is a BEST case scenario.

Meanwhile I have mercedes roof bars-- never used just fitted for sale- make offer- not even sure how much I spent on them = LOL
Did you ever sort out your bike rack issue? I have a GLC coupe too and wondering what to do. Not mad about inconvenience of having them attached to boot, would prefer not to have a tow rack. Totally ruins the car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts