Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out our GLC300 4matic on order will be badged as a 2017 model with some adjusted standard equipment as of May 18th. The major difference so far appears to be standard 19inch 5 spoke alloy wheels (vs. the gun metal grey 10-spoke) in Canada. Also notice the off-package is standard as well. Should be getting it early July.

·
Registered
71 Posts
if you get an option list for the Canada GLC's, can you post it here? i am interested to see the differences and if the Off-Road Engineering Package is available here, i would have loved that in 2016.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found out our GLC300 4matic on order will be badged as a 2017 model with some adjusted standard equipment as of May 18th. The major difference so far appears to be standard 19inch 5 spoke alloy wheels (vs. the gun metal grey 10-spoke) in Canada. Also notice the off-package is standard as well. Should be getting it early July.
Hi PDub, Where did you find this information?
I placed an order in April and dealer told me it will be in 2017 model that will on production in July and delivery to here at the end of September this year.
Also he mentioned it might have some package equipment changes and MSRP might increase CAD$1000-2000.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts