Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I started my car and command screen was blank. I tried the on/off button but no luck. Approximately 20 minutes into driving, the screen booted up and the radio was extra loud. A few seconds later command screen went dark again. Within 2-3 minutes it booted up again. This happened approximately 10xs before I arrived at the MB dealership. I bought car 4 yrs brand new! The warranty expired last month. After reading forum I see that others have had the problem dating back to 2016. Taking car in next week for a diagnostic, seems like there should be a recall since many owners have reported this type of problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yesterday I started my car and command screen was blank. I tried the on/off button but no luck. Approximately 20 minutes into driving, the screen booted up and the radio was extra loud. A few seconds later command screen went dark again. Within 2-3 minutes it booted up again. This happened approximately 10xs before I arrived at the MB dealership. I bought car 4 yrs brand new! The warranty expired last month. After reading forum I see that others have had the problem dating back to 2016. Taking car in next week for a diagnostic, seems like there should be a recall since many owners have reported this type of problem.
Interested to hear how you got on please.

I have had a flickering issue with my MBUX screen on my 2020 GLC300 since we picked it up 2 years ago.
Seems cold mornings are the worst. The first service they re booted the system but only made it slightly better.
In for 2nd service later this week and see how we go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interested to hear how you got on please.

I have had a flickering issue with my MBUX screen on my 2020 GLC300 since we picked it up 2 years ago.
Seems cold mornings are the worst. The first service they re booted the system but only made it slightly better.
In for 2nd service later this week and see how we .......

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sadly it took 2 years to sort my MBUX screen flickering.

After the first and second services and multiple dealer visits to attempt to try fix the screen flickering I finally have it resolved.

I needed to go up the dealership hierarchy to gain any real traction after 5 poor attempts to fix the problem with a degree of flim - flam and or lack of intent.

The unit was eventually replaced and I am now content that it's now working as expected.

Not the level of service that I expected from a Merc Benz dealership and blame the dealership more than MB themselves but certainly left me disappointed with them considering that's where I purchased it .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts