Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose this doesn't come as a surprise since it is a Mercedes car and they still have a reputation to uphold. The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class scored five stars overall in the crash tests. It seems to have lost one star in the rollover test, which is calculated based on a vehicle's weight and its center of gravity, but full marks were given in frontal and side crashes. For some reason they still haven't rated the 2016 and 2017 GLC-Class crossovers, though I'd assume it would be similar to the 2018 ratings.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2018/MERCEDES-BENZ/GLC-CLASS/SUV/4WD

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Checked before I bought my car last March and it was 5 stars on NCAP rating (UK).

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Checked before I bought my car last March and it was 5 stars on NCAP rating (UK).
Assume you are in US, can you please fill your location in.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did you just ask yourself to fill in your location aha? Great to see that the GLC continues the high crash ratings that are to be expected from Mercedes. I've heard there are a bunch of cars that advertise old crash ratings for their new models, as the standards now are considerably higher than what they've been in the past.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts