Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
I recently purchased a GLC 300 and set up my Mercedes me account. I see the vehicle and information about the car so I know that it's connected. For some reason, the app remote start won't work. It acknowledges that the request, but the car never starts.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your input.

Ron

·
Registered
31 Posts
I noticed same thing with mine since the app got updated. Try again and see if give you any indication why it won’t start. With me, a message appeared saying that gas level is too low. It seems that if gas level is 1/4 tank or less, remote start won’t kick in. Hope this help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed same thing with mine since the app got updated. Try again and see if give you any indication why it won’t start. With me, a message appeared saying that gas level is too low. It seems that if gas level is 1/4 tank or less, remote start won’t kick in. Hope this help.
Thanks. I took it to the dealership and they replaced the starting battery. It tested bad so the eco start/stop wasn't working either. They investigated the remote start app with marginal success. They will give me a loaner and investigate further if I continue to have issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts