Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I’m about to custom order a new GLC300 with the AMG line + night package.

Curious if anyone here opted to go for the 20” multispoke and regretted it? Will the 19” be much smoother and noticeable? I hate that the 20” looks so much better but is also detrimental to the ride experience. Would love your thoughts.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey guys, I’m about to custom order a new GLC300 with the AMG line + night package.

Curious if anyone here opted to go for the 20” multispoke and regretted it? Will the 19” be much smoother and noticeable? I hate that the 20” looks so much better but is also detrimental to the ride experience. Would love your thoughts.
I have a 250d AMG-line premium plus, night pack so pretty much the same car bought Nov 2017, have covered 17000 miles now over various surfaces and as I live in a rural area some of the roads can be pretty rough. Car is fitted with 20" wheels and shod with Vredestein all season tyres and I have absolutely no issues with ride quality.
We're all different so best you try to drive a car with both options and compare for yourself especially over some badly repaired roads.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I special-ordered my 2030 GLC300 past autumn with 20’ wheels. The look is fabulous, but definitely a worse ride quality. Not horrible, but harsher than the typical MB. 19’ is still attractive, so you need to make a trade-off decision: just like women do when wearing high-heeled shoes....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts