Mercedes GLC Forum banner

AMG GLC 63 SpyShots

7K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Klass 
#1 ·
Twin-Turbo V8 that should produce 469hp and 479lb-ft of torque whilst the GLC 63 S should get 503hp and 516lb-ft of torque. This definitely shouldn't be anything short of power. Massive front air dam
s to really feed this beast.

See less See more
#7 ·
Without a doubt. When they release something with 503hp, the engine is designed to run that 503hp extremely safely. Components can handle it no problem, and the AFR is in a really safe zone. Tuning it to push on that engine a little more and even bump it to 515-518hp shouldn't be an issue at all. Could just be a matter of adding a bit more boost and adding/pulling some timing.

#10 ·
What will help is the fact Mercedes has a lot of vehicles out there, so a tuner that already provides to other Mercedes segments already has some foundation built up, which speeds up the process here.

But regardless of what comes out and from who I will be waiting for someone to be the guinea pig.

Which tuners will you be looking out for?

#11 ·
Says in auto express today that GLC63 and GLC63 coupe will be available from September in UK.

#12 ·
A shame that they got a special grill on that car, or should I say that our GLC43 grill is used on diesels in the standard A / C / E class models. I think it is nice, but doesn't really look wild enough for my liking. I'd like a V8, but would find it hard to justify when the V6 is so good.

Heck I was glad the 350d wasn't out when I ordered mine as otherwise I couldn't have justified the GLC43 to myself....

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.