Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just notice in the UK configure that the amg line has now been removed and replaced with the amg night edition looks very nice

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very interesting. So as I wait for my order - AMG Line with Night Pack, it looks very similar. The big difference I see is that it seems you can't add Premium Plus package (which I did - if it's ever delivered!!)

·
Super Moderator
1,154 Posts
It will be a similar special edition to the urban one, they sell a pre specced car that you cannot add some extras to, all manufacturers do this. Also this version of the GLC is coming to the end of its build cycle with the new version being built from the middle of next year, should be some BIG discounts available shortly for those who are happy with the present version.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very interesting. So as I wait for my order - AMG Line with Night Pack, it looks very similar. The big difference I see is that it seems you can't add Premium Plus package (which I did - if it's ever delivered!!)
comes with many extras already in the standard price ie. pan roof looks well specced for the price.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will be a similar special edition to the urban one, they sell a pre specced car that you cannot add some extras to, all manufacturers do this. Also this version of the GLC is coming to the end of its build cycle with the new version being built from the middle of next year, should be some BIG discounts available shortly for those who are happy with the present version.
its only a mid cycle upgrade so the body and most of the car will be the same with the odd tweak.

·
Super Moderator
1,154 Posts
You are correct Learoy but producing models with added extras at a good price is a way manufacturers use to try to stop people waiting for the new model.
There are quite a few tweaks on the updated model including a new digital dash and updated sat nav screen, also the 43 gets an increase of 23bhp, 220D gets more power, not sure if the other engines change.

https://www.motor1.com/news/251041/2019-mercedes-glc-spied/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts