Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to everyone who is not in the North American market, does anyone, anywhere have an analog clock? i remember it being mentioned somewhere about the C class clock in the centre console being in the GLC

·
Registered
39 Posts
No analogue clock on the UK spec cars.
This is one of the things my wife and I miss the most:frown2:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes, it would have been a nice feature, but I guess the cost cuttter's got there first !

·
Registered
2 Posts
that IWC clock exists in c class... perhaps chipping a few $K to make it a little bit more affordable? not like it matters if you can afford the car anyway :wink2:

·
Registered
412 Posts
I think they should at least try to go with a digital clock that looks like an analog clock and one that can be programmed to serve other functions but mainly as a clock. Might be a lot to ask for but it sure would seem very mercedes.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I think they should at least try to go with a digital clock that looks like an analog clock and one that can be programmed to serve other functions but mainly as a clock. Might be a lot to ask for but it sure would seem very mercedes.
That would be pretty smart.. Like even an LCD screen that displays an analog clock and you touch it and something else pops up on the screen. I'm sure they're more than capable of producing something like this

1 - 10 of 10 Posts