Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, at 53 I've just had my experience of car wrapping!

So I've now got a baseball cap ready to wear round the wrong way, and will turn the Burmester up to max.... mind you I'm not sure what people will make of Ken Bruce at full volume through馃槈

Anyway, I've always liked the look of the night package with the diamond white, but particularly didn't want to lose the chrome exhaust tips or roof rails, so I've just had the front splitter and chrome strip above the tail pipes wrapped in gloss black. I think the black at the rear makes the exhaust tips stand out more and must admit I'm very pleased with the results.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I'm loving it thanks Millduu. I've had it nearly 4 weeks now and I still have a smile on my face every time I drive it, even when going to work!

I can't remember if you've got yours yet or still counting the days?

Registered
It's the subtle touches that make the difference. Looking real good Andy! Anything next on the list of things to do?

Super Moderator
Used my first tank of petrol Andy, 23.3 on computer and 23.2 actual, I'm happy with that, how are you doing.

Registered
I'm loving it thanks Millduu. I've had it nearly 4 weeks now and I still have a smile on my face every time I drive it, even when going to work!

I can't remember if you've got yours yet or still counting the days?
Had it a week and 1/2 Andy,love it. I normally get bored with cars after a year or so but I can't see this happening with this one.
Phil done 750 miles up to now and it's 23.1 mpg overall in mine.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
It's the subtle touches that make the difference. Looking real good Andy! Anything next on the list of things to do?
Glad you like it. Nothing else planned,
I'm very happy with the look now so think I'll leave alone

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Had it a week and 1/2 Andy,love it. I normally get bored with cars after a year or so but I can't see this happening with this one.
Phil done 750 miles up to now and it's 23.1 mpg overall in mine.
Glad you're another happy customer Millduu and like you, I can't see me getting bored with this one馃槃

Used my first tank of petrol Andy, 23.3 on computer and 23.2 actual, I'm happy with that, how are you doing.
You're doing well Phil. I've done 1700 miles now and the best I've managed is 22.5, and I'm not using Sport + all the time! I am however getting to know the lady in my local Shell garage quite well. I've only used premium unleaded so far, what fuel are you guys using?

Super Moderator
I'm using premium unleaded Andy and must admit haven't gone anywhere near sport+ yet, just left it in Comfort and have only done 513 miles since beginning of March.

Millduu, our mpg seems exactly the same, like yourself I normally get bored with cars and at moment can't see that happening, nothing else out there that I prefer unless I win the lottery.

Registered
Better to just follow the owner manual's recommended fuel grade which is unleaded premium grade gasoline with at least 91 AKI/95 RON. That'll give us peak performance with the GLC engine.

Registered
Heck!!!!I didn't know that the GLC is supplied in Petrol in the UK...:surprise:

Super Moderator
Premium grade in UK is 97/98 Ron, 95 Ron is our normal unleaded.

Registered
What models of the GLC are supplied in petrol in the UK??...:surprise:

Super Moderator
Only the 43 Novice, all the others are diesel.

Registered
Looks great - I have the Diamond White GLC43 also. Love it!! I do think the chrome roof rails look "wrong" from the front view where it transitions from gloss black trim on windshield. Front view would be much better with black rails (same for side view with black window trim).

Super Moderator
Night pack in uk has black roof rails and window trim.

Registered
Looks great - I have the Diamond White GLC43 also. Love it!! I do think the chrome roof rails look "wrong" from the front view where it transitions from gloss black trim on windshield. Front view would be much better with black rails (same for side view with black window trim).
They are actually suitable, better to have subtle chrome in areas not so obvious than chrome used like it was 40-50 years ago. MB is doing a great job with design these days.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts