Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, anyone figured how to use cargo net supplied with GLC I am looking at the manual and it is confusing, is it only used for the floor ? I wanted to put one to make sure nothing falls over from the trunk to the passengers especially since I have baby seat over there. any tips or even better pictures would be great to see. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Guys, anyone figured how to use cargo net supplied with GLC I am looking at the manual and it is confusing, is it only used for the floor ? I wanted to put one to make sure nothing falls over from the trunk to the passengers especially since I have baby seat over there. any tips or even better pictures would be great to see. Thanks in advance.
its for the floor, the straps go around the back and you put stuff underneath it, between the net and cargo floor. took me a while to figure out what to do, the instructions weren't very clear
i dont see it as particularly useful, i would have loved one that sat across the back parallel to the rear door that would keep things from rolling out

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-benz-GLC-Class-2015-2017-Dog-guard-Safety-Luggage-cargo-Net-A2538602400/142495154400?hash=item212d5f80e0:g:gCgAAOSwng9ZqtA7

I think this is what you're looking for to separate the boot area from the rear passengers. On new builds I think these are included and can be found under the boot hatch neatly folded up. If yours didn't come with one perhaps a previous owner sold it on eBay!
argh maybe I have it! need to check again what's under the floor. I feel like I saw something like this when I first opened it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts