Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
That’s seriously gorgeous Muks. I think the Cavansite Blue works very well with the night pack, I’m personally not a great fan of the 50 Shades of Mercedes Grey. Although Selenite Grey does really pop too!!

Any insights from your use of the Gyeon products you want to share?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Those pictures just make it look so stunning. Extremely wet looking which is what I love to see. Adds so much depth to the paint.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Oh dear Lord, that is just gorgeous! The Night Pack/Wheels work so well, it's such a pity it can't be optioned in Sport trim. I can't believe you achieved all that so quickly. That Gyeon Mohs is so hydrophobic the water will just sheet off the car. I reckon you will get a very acceptable clean just with a rinse from the hose. Definitely a world away from the Mercedes Supagard upsell. Excellent work, Muks.

Reactions: Muks

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Muks, if you have any left over and a spare few hours mine wants doing, looks great.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, thanks for the complements. I'm sure a pro would have done better, but I am very pleased with my amateur effort over the two days. The gyeon products worked really well. looks like I've got a few weekends all booked up with my parents cars over the summer! There is taking liberties then their is "but we're you're parents" card! :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
I've always maintained 95% of the finished result comes from the preparation and perspiration. The full decontamination and machine polish has paid off in spades. I still can't believe you achieved all that work across 2 days! With those mad skills, I reckon there's a job waiting for you at the Ultimate Finish detailing studio in Luton. Remember, if your parents took their cars to UF, they would only be spending YOUR inheritance ;)

Reactions: Muks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've always maintained 95% of the finished result comes from the preparation and perspiration. The full decontamination and machine polish has paid off in spades. I still can't believe you achieved all that work across 2 days! With those mad skills, I reckon there's a job waiting for you at the Ultimate Finish detailing studio in Luton. Remember, if your parents took their cars to UF, they would only be spending YOUR inheritance ;)
Very wise words Toobad! It's in my interest to sort them out :)

They were two very long days! Hopefully practice makes perfect with the skills in time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts