Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just brought the 2020 GLC 300d model with MBUX really nice but I went to hard wire my dash cam in and noticed where I had wired previously on my 2016 GLC in the drivers side fuae box I cant find a switched live they all seem to be permanently live has anybody else done this , I can have the dash cam built in fiction but they want 拢200 to switch it on 馃槨

Registered
I have just brought the 2020 GLC 300d model with MBUX really nice but I went to hard wire my dash cam in and noticed where I had wired previously on my 2016 GLC in the drivers side fuae box I cant find a switched live they all seem to be permanently live has anybody else done this , I can have the dash cam built in fiction but they want 拢200 to switch it on 馃槨
Hey, did you get this sorted? I hade same issue, everything at the front appeared to be permanent, tried both front interior fuse boxes, even tried the glovebox interior lamp which seemed to upset it as it took to staying on.
Eventually ran a wire to the rear underfloor fuse box & found an ignition controlled supply there. All good.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, did you get this sorted? I hade same issue, everything at the front appeared to be permanent, tried both front interior fuse boxes, even tried the glovebox interior lamp which seemed to upset it as it took to staying on.
Eventually ran a wire to the rear underfloor fuse box & found an ignition controlled supply there. All good.
Hi yes I had to do the same run a wire to the back it鈥檚 the only place I could get a switched live

1 - 3 of 3 Posts