Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am looking to lease a GLC AMG line.
I was wondering if anyone has a baby or kids as were expecting to welcome our first into the world in January.

We’ve got an Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus Car seat which I think fits with this https://www.johnlewis.com/maxi-cosi-i-size-2wayfix-car-seat-base/p1883503

Does anyone know if this car seat and ISO fix works with GLC. The last thing I want to do is get one and it not be compatible!

Thanks in advance all.

·
Super Moderator
1,142 Posts
Josh, is there a reason why you have started another post on this when members have been replying to you on the
"got a GLC but panicking post".

·
Registered
259 Posts
Josh, is there a reason why you have started another post on this when members have been replying to you on the
"got a GLC but panicking post".

+1

A bit strange as the question has been answered.

Again, best way is take the seat base into the dealer and physically fit it to a GLC. It will almost certainly fit - where's the problem Josh?

·
Registered
95 Posts
we using Britax Römer, it's so easy to install and works great. We didn't use ISO fix but they are available, had those in BMW and it was good, so it's up to you really. We just wanted a car seat which can adjust, so when baby goes to sleep we can change recliner on longer trips.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts