Mercedes GLC Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I considered buying a new 2022 GLC300. At the dealer yesterday where I got in 3 different vehicles. Only one of the three worked, where the seat moved back upon exit. The others...only sterring wheel moved up.They were all set the same way with the seat set far forward. The saleman was puzzled and not much help. I have never had any problem with my Infiniti or Genesis for this entry/exit funtion. M-B has a major issue. As I read many forums, that is the biggest complaint.
The GLC is my wife's car, it rides like a dream but the most of the features are useless or don't work. Our Lexus has more features and they all work as they should, in addition when we have a problem with a feature they have a service person handle it not the sales person. As far as I'm concerned this is the last MB for us.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine does move the seat and handle when i turn off the car and open the door.
Moves back when I press start button.
Check your settings in seat comfort, and set memory seats so it knows where to go back to and from
Update 10-13-2022 my seat stopped moving like before and now the steering wheel only tilts up a bit when exiting -_-
I wonder what changed I'm puzzled as it was working flawlessly before

·
Registered
1 Posts
My daughter and I have the same vehicle. The easy exit works on hers and not mine. The mechanics at the dealership said it is a safety feature. Really, then why does it work on one and not the other. Need a better answer, sounds like they just don’t know

·
Registered
2022 GLC 4matic
5 Posts
I considered buying a new 2022 GLC300. At the dealer yesterday where I got in 3 different vehicles. Only one of the three worked, where the seat moved back upon exit. The others...only steering wheel moved up. They were all set the same way with the seat set far forward. The salesman was puzzled and not much help. I have never had any problem with my Infiniti or Genesis for this entry/exit funtion. M-B has a major issue. I read many forums and that is the biggest complaint.
There are a few things to check for driver seat parking position. First look in MBUX to ensure steering wheel and driver seat are selected. Next if your driver seat position in the memory setting is too high for the seat park position to move it it will not park. I had to play around to find where the seat height max for lowering in park position is. I was told this is to prevent crushing an object in the rear foot wheel behind the driver.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts