Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know if the glc has a engine bay fuse box and if so where abouts is it. I've found the one near the battery but they are all cable type fuses very hi amp.Im trying to find the one with the head lamp fuses in anyone know its where abouts ?
thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, it’s at the back on the right hand side of the engine compartment as you stand facing the front of the car. It’s mentioned in the online handbook and no doubt in the printed version as well.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive found the one with the high rated solid fuse wires in near the battery under the cover but im sure there is another one with normal fuses in.

Hello, it’s at the back on the right hand side of the engine compartment as you stand facing the front of the car. It’s mentioned in the online handbook and no doubt in the printed version as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here’s a photo showing the fuse box cover which you have to remove to access the actual fuse box. It’s all the handbook. There’s a very good electronic guide available as an app. Called Mercedes Benz Guides in Apple App Store

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks I removed that but still couldn't find it I must be missing something ill down load that app and have a look.
thank you chippy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found it I thought from the picture it was right hand side as you look at it from the front of the car.but it turns out to be on the driver's side.uk that is

·
Registered
9 Posts
Glad you found it. On mine it is on the right as you look at the car but of course, I’d overlooked the fact that yours is RHD unlike mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts