Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mrs has taken delivery of her lovely GLC today and while picking it up was told that mine had just arrived at the dealers too. With a bit of luck I might get mine before Easter !

·
Registered
412 Posts
can't wait to see that garage picture, you guys might be the first of GLC owners to have two of them in one garage

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can't wait to see that garage picture, you guys might be the first of GLC owners to have two of them in one garage
It's quite possible, certainly in the UK with most people opting for the smaller GLA for the Mrs. The wife also uses her vehicle for a small part of her work, mostly loading it up at the likes of Costco, so a GLA would be too small.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I should be getting my 'walk around' video today too.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Only hours to go ! The M Class is 'mucked out' and I have a box full of personal effects, most of which won't make it into the new motor (do i really need two, half cans of de-icer ?). I found a pair of top quality jump leads tucked away behind the spare wheel which I completely forgot about too...

P.S. always carry jump leads when you have friends that are into classic, 1960's VW Bettles & Camper Vans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts