Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend wing mirror extensions when towing?
I have looked at a couple of designs, the band ones that go round the mirror do not seem to work, as the mirror molding is to large, and the gap between the mirror and the moulding is small for the clamp mirror's to work that well.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had an Audi A6 when I bought a caravan and also bought a set of Milenco Aero mirrors which worked very well, I then swapped to my GLC and the mirrors fitted just fine though only used for 6 months before swapping the van for a motorhome.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had an Audi A6 when I bought a caravan and also bought a set of Milenco Aero mirrors which worked very well, I then swapped to my GLC and the mirrors fitted just fine though only used for 6 months before swapping the van for a motorhome.
View attachment 3428
Thanks, are you selling them on ebay?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks, are you selling them on ebay?
No sorry sold them on facebook when we got rid of the caravan, they're quite popular and come up for sale regularly. One of them did come off once but that was due to a head on collision with a very fat woodpigeon at 60mph, teh mirror was intact with just a couple of light scrtches on the case - the pigeon didn't make it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts