I have a 2017 GLC 300 non coupe. I've had lots of problems with it in the 10 months I've had it:
- Safety systems failures requiring a reload of the software on every single control module in the car. Germany is saying if the problems persist, all the modules will need to be replaced.
- A reload of the software for the steering system to fix a steering wheel vibration at highway speeds
- Transmission not shifting into gear from park; software update required to fix
- Leaky rear main cankshaft seal; the seal had to be replaced
- A leaky transmission line that had to be replaced
- A leaky oil pan requiring replacement of the pan (had tiny pin-holes in it)
- Clicking noises coming from inside the car when making tight turns at low speed. Dealer hasn't yet been able to diagnose.
- When the ignition is in accessory mode, and an engine start is attempted, it will crank for about a 1/4 second and stop. The engine does not start. Dealer hasn't been able to diagnose