Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
My 2016 220d Sport has returned 39.2 mpg over the last 7600 miles of town and country driving. I would say it needs further investigation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi
I have GLC 220d amg line. When I driving on “comfort” average consumption showing 20-30mpg. Is that normal? I think no but what can be the reason?
Please help
Have you recently taken your car to a dealer for servicing? If so, they probably updated the ECU software which will increase fuel consumption. My 250d use to have great fuel economy until the dealer updated the ECU software without my knowledge. The software update has something to do with rectifying MB emission dodging software the installed on some early model diesels. I have been trying to fight MB about this but its not worth the hassle. Will never buy another Mercedes!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you recently taken your car to a dealer for servicing? If so, they probably updated the ECU software which will increase fuel consumption. My 250d use to have great fuel economy until the dealer updated the ECU software without my knowledge. The software update has something to do with rectifying MB emission dodging software the installed on some early model diesels. I have been trying to fight MB about this but its not worth the hassle. Will never buy another Mercedes!
I will never do anything in MB SERVICE . After my service they give me quote for suspension repair, I went 1 week later for MOT in different garage and they said everything is ok with my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts