Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I updated my Garmin sat nav with a new sd card with 3 years live traffic included . Still can not believe how easy it was 2 mins max , so much easier than doing the same to a BMW X3 .Anybody worried about trying it just simply inserting new sd card . , job done . :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Today I updated my Garmin sat nav with a new sd card with 3 years live traffic included . Still can not believe how easy it was 2 mins max , so much easier than doing the same to a BMW X3 .Anybody worried about trying it just simply inserting new sd card . , job done . :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi there... newbie here... can I please have a link for that Garmin sat nav with live traffic... where did you bought it? just purchased and upgraded mine lately but unfortunately i found out that theres no live traffic subscription is included. Much appreciated for any help... Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there... newbie here... can I please have a link for that Garmin sat nav with live traffic... where did you bought it? just purchased and upgraded mine lately but unfortunately i found out that theres no live traffic subscription is included. Much appreciated for any help... Thanks
Hi I got it off eBay seller is
sd-map-sd
3 years Tom Tom live traffic plus 2021 maps £99
Hope this is of some help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi K17TSY,
I have 2015 GLC with SD card and needs new update. Dealership said only the Mercedes SD card can be used. Did you buy a generic Garmin SD or get the 'Mercedes' SD card. What year is your GLC? Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi K17TSY,
I have 2015 GLC with SD card and needs new update. Dealership said only the Mercedes SD card can be used. Did you buy a generic Garmin SD or get the 'Mercedes' SD card. What year is your GLC? Thanks.
Hi the SD card was a Mercedes one ,readily available on eBay. The vehicle is 2017 model.
Hope this is some help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any idea how you cancel the traffic announcements to go back to radio once you’ve upgraded? I’m sure on the old version I pressed the OK button on the steering wheel, however that doesn’t seem to have the same effect now? Thanks 🤷‍♂️👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts