Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I updated my Garmin sat nav with a new sd card with 3 years live traffic included . Still can not believe how easy it was 2 mins max , so much easier than doing the same to a BMW X3 .Anybody worried about trying it just simply inserting new sd card . , job done . :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Today I updated my Garmin sat nav with a new sd card with 3 years live traffic included . Still can not believe how easy it was 2 mins max , so much easier than doing the same to a BMW X3 .Anybody worried about trying it just simply inserting new sd card . , job done . :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi there... newbie here... can I please have a link for that Garmin sat nav with live traffic... where did you bought it? just purchased and upgraded mine lately but unfortunately i found out that theres no live traffic subscription is included. Much appreciated for any help... Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there... newbie here... can I please have a link for that Garmin sat nav with live traffic... where did you bought it? just purchased and upgraded mine lately but unfortunately i found out that theres no live traffic subscription is included. Much appreciated for any help... Thanks
Hi I got it off eBay seller is
sd-map-sd
3 years Tom Tom live traffic plus 2021 maps £99
Hope this is of some help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts