Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give her a wash and polish and a couple of mods let me know your thoughts good or bad

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fitted the running boards,front rear mud flaps,rear bumper trim and grill today.great weather for it.

·
Super Moderator
1,154 Posts
Looks good Learoy, mine is due its annual wash in March (service).

·
Registered
265 Posts
Looks good in white.
The led star isn't for me but for months I've been looking at various rear bumper protectors and that looks like a nice one, can I ask where you bought it?

Mine gets a wash at least twice a week and polish once a month ( not like Phils' poor mucky motor :wink2:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good in white.
The led star isn't for me but for months I've been looking at various rear bumper protectors and that looks like a nice one, can I ask where you bought it?

Mine gets a wash at least twice a week and polish once a month ( not like Phils' poor mucky motor :wink2:)
there you go LONS not cheap but does look the dogs and feels very well made,fits perfectly.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123565640833?ViewItem=&item=123565640833

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks Learoy will have a good look at those. Probably use some Christmas money so the missus doesn't moan.:wink2:

I washed mine this afternoon and you inspired me to give it a coat of Poorboys black and a wax top coat so very shiny even if just for a few hours. Don't think I'd buy a black car again, too much work.

·
Super Moderator
1,154 Posts
I was wrong on my previous post Lons, it will get washed when it goes in for the £8000+ repair on 5th February, the car will think it's its birthday.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was wrong on my previous post Lons, it will get washed when it goes in for the £8000+ repair on 5th February, the car will think it's its birthday.
Fair enough, no point in washing damaged bodywork :smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts