Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I just bought a Glc 250 d 2016 . The car looks amazing! I have this problem whe the car is coming to a full stop fron 3-2 to speed, if I press the brake slowly, the car jerks for 3-4 seconds! I updated the software last week!! The car don’t have any issues , lights on, or other problems!! Only I feel frustrated for a car of 25k too jerks!! If everyone one has the same problem please live a comment, or maybe someone know the solution of this issue!! Thank you!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone I just bought a Glc 250 d 2016 . The car looks amazing! I have this problem whe the car is coming to a full stop fron 3-2 to speed, if I press the brake slowly, the car jerks for 3-4 seconds! I updated the software last week!! The car don’t have any issues , lights on, or other problems!! Only I feel frustrated for a car of 25k too jerks!! If everyone one has the same problem please live a comment, or maybe someone know the solution of this issue!! Thank you!!
OK

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same issue and have not found any solution I have now just grown to accept the juddering I believe it must be something with the update assuming it did not do it before the update as mine started after the update but Mercedes said they did not do anything to the transmission. Mine is also a 2016 250d if you ever find the answer please let me know

Darren

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the same issue and have not found any solution I have now just grown to accept the juddering I believe it must be something with the update assuming it did not do it before the update as mine started after the update but Mercedes said they did not do anything to the transmission. Mine is also a 2016 250d if you ever find the answer please let me know

Darren
I did the update last week at one garage because I still have warranty from my dealer! Is not a Mercedes main dealer, but they have access to Mercedes to do the update! I don’t know if they donned properly!! The car is doing the same from 7 mph if i go slowly to the 0 mph i can feel the car juddering!! I will go to Mercedes!! If I will find the solution I will let you know!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts