Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !

Have recently placed an order for a obsidian black Uk spec GLC 250 petrol urban edition with the man made artico interior , I am now having second thoughts as to wether I should have went solid black with real leather interior instead ? Has anyone any thoughts should I stick or should I twist ?would be grateful of any input from more experienced owners!!

Thanks

Brian

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
I would stick if I was you, black in metallic much easier to clean and not a lot of difference between leather and artico.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the reply Philamg! Looking on autotrader the artico does look quite good just the thought of faux leather putting me off a bit and the solid black being quite a classic Mercedes colour I think!
Either way Really looking forward to collecting the car late September early October �������� Was looking at the Volvo xc40 but between the missus not liking it ,long lead times , and being more expensive! I placed the order for the GLC .. the bottom of the range model unfortunately but I’m hoping still a nice car when I finally see in the flesh ! The 20” wheels certainly look good!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts