Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for this forum . . I have a minor irritation that I began experiencing with COMAND and I was wandering if it was just me. About every 4-6 weeks, COMAND will randomly drop my pre-set satellite radio channels. It will keep the FM/HD/AM channels but drop the SAT channels. I took the it to one of the dealerships in Northern VA (Fredericksburg) and of course nothing happened after several randomly channels were set and was told maybe its just a one-time glitch. Weel this one time glitch happens every other month or so . . anyone in the same boat?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Per my dealer this is a known issue. Happens again and again without any rhyme or reason. Like in your case, only SAT channels disappear. What I started to do instead of reprogramming all our pre-set channels: store the settings on a USB stick and then reload the settings once the channels disappear.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the same problem as well on my 2019 GLC 300. It drives me but when that happen and highly annoying. How do you save the preset settings to USB and restore it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts