Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
GLC 43
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have owned my 2018 GLC 43 for almost 2 years - just clocked 53000km. I bought the car second hand from an MB dealer as a Certified Vehicle and have complied with service requirements via a MB dealership to maintain the warrantee. Today the car had its 4A service, however, during the day I was contacted by the MB dealer performing the service to explain that the front differential seal was leaking significantly and needed replacing - surprising for a car just 4 years old! I was told that MB Certified warranty does not cover front axle seal issues but strangely covers real axle seal problems. The fix is around $1000 and will take around 2 days to complete. Has anyone had a similar issue with the Certified Vehicle warranty and front diff seals?

·
Registered
GLC 43
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am happy to advise that M-B Adelaide came to the party and fixed my failed front prop shaft Diff seal at no cost to me. They also provided me with extended use (7 days) of the loan car I had arranged for the original visit to the dealership for a 4B service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts