Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to this forum. Recently just gotten myself a really nice used GLC 300 4Matic and looking to get a pair of paddle shifters extensions (carbon fibre ideally) for my steering wheel. My cousin recommended me to go for the T-Carbon ones which he is currently using (Ruby Red Carbon). As this is my first time getting these shifter extensions, would like to know if any of you guys here have previously/currently using them?

Here's the link of the paddle shifters i'm looking to get: Mercedes Benz Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters (Model B: 2015 onwards)

Car Vehicle Speedometer Plant Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for the discount code mate, tried to spin the wheel but couldn't get any. I saw a few models for AMG series while scrolling through the store there should that may fit your car.

·
Registered
2017 GLC 300 W4, 2018 C43 AMG W4
14 Posts
True confession-I bought the GLC 3/21 and have put 2k miles on it. Not my DD.
Well, they don't fit. $10. plus shipping to anyone who can use them. Bot red for the black AMG. Will hunt down the order to get sizing.
BUT, hadn't been in the GLC since Feb. and it is a truly nice sled. They are as follows: 1x AMG Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters (V2) - Red for $109.00 each

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, they don't fit. $10. plus shipping to anyone who can use them. Bot red for the black AMG. Will hunt down the order to get sizing.
BUT, hadn't been in the GLC since Feb. and it is a truly nice sled. They are as follows: 1x AMG Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters (V2) - Red for $109.00 each
where are you located will they fit 2018 or 2022 GLC 300 201-220-4401

1 - 17 of 17 Posts