Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our friends over at AutoGuide.com have spied the soon-to-be-here GLC Coupe running around looking pretty and production ready.

With the luxury CUV market heating up the Coupe can't come fast enough. Just last week BMW of North American CEO Ludwig Willisch said the company expects that nearly half of their 2016 sales will be of crossovers. They can't produce them fast enough.

The GLC will be chief rival for the BMW X4 when it hits dealers sometime this year. It's believed the coupe will debut in production guise at the 2016 New York Auto Show.

Head over to AG for the full gallery!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Starting to think that once brands like Brabus get there hands on this and works their magic, lowering it enough after will have it looking like a hatch. Some might even think its the new CLS :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
I like the design better than BMW, but I am expecting the GLC to be priced quite a bit higher than the X4. Would that bother you?

·
Registered
71 Posts
What do you guys think of the roof line slope in the rear? I'm curious about the rear view visibility.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If it's anything like my X6, rear visibility is poor but with a surround view camera, it's not a problem.

·
Registered
412 Posts
If it's anything like my X6, rear visibility is poor but with a surround view camera, it's not a problem.
form what I can make of it, looking out the rear shouldn't be too bad but looking out the side could be a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts