Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GLC lovers. I'm new here and really close to buying a GLC 300 coupe. One thing really bugging me, is that the GLC 300 Coupe looks really high over the wheels than advertised. Looks lifted. I found out its the "Off road suspension" that is raising it. The dealership said in the united states there is no other option for the 300 unless I got the GLC43.

Can someone tell me if they've had any success or safe ways of lowering it 1-2 inches without causing too much grief? I love this car, it just looks a little silly to me sitting so high above the wheel well like that.

If this has been discussed here, please dont roast me, maybe you can refer me to the discussion. I did a search with no success.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have not been able to find anywhere that I can get springs to lower my GLC 300 Coupe. I continue to look and hopefully someone will come out with some.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not been able to find anywhere that I can get springs to lower my GLC 300 Coupe. I continue to look and hopefully someone will come out with some.
Not a lot of discussions happening on this site. I’m gonna try the other forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts