Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I picked up my GLC new from the dealer it had 18 miles on the clock.

I didn't ask how it got to 18 miles, the dealer wouldn't know anyway.

How many did yours have? (Not sure anyone else would look, but I was intrigued)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Had the same issue in the dealership, but less mileage (6 miles). They told me that, my car has been test driven a few times, plus they always moving cars in their parking lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi - we had 6 miles too, assumed it was a test drive and going to fill the tank up with fuel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It’s pretty normal because they move the car sometimes from showroom to parking for cleaning, i just got my new GLC with 5 miles mileage and i’m still looking for a insurance company for it, i didn’t have a good experience with insurance company before because i had a horrible accident ,my old insurance company didn't pay me for the add on parts and i had to fix it on my own. After that i cancelled my insurance with them and had to find another company with good reputation, my friend has experience working with insurance companies recommend me to call insurance Lowell MA he said he insured his 3 cars with them and they were really nice and paying easily and cover absolutely all your expenses, but i didn’t call yet, looking for other options, what company do you use for your GLC ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts