Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Mercedes-Benz GLC has been spotted on the streets for the first time. This video shows the GLC in at least 4 different body colors, including white, red, graphite silver and light gray.

Now you can see for yourself what you'll look like driving around your city in the GLC.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's with the ugly (IMO) bumper? A couple of the have a huge chrome bumper which looks gaudy to me. At least one had a much plainer front end, which looks plainer to my eyes. Anyone know why that bumper is there.

Thanks,

Dan.

·
Registered
412 Posts
What's with the ugly (IMO) bumper? A couple of the have a huge chrome bumper which looks gaudy to me. At least one had a much plainer front end, which looks plainer to my eyes. Anyone know why that bumper is there.

Thanks,

Dan.
Probably because its a basemodel.
Usually that's the case, basemodels have to set themselves apart to give the top trims the status they need :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't find the bumper that bad, but I do agree that they save some of the good stuff for the higher trim levels. That is likely the case here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Typo alert... I meant to say that the plain bumper looks better to me.

Dan.
Ah, okay.

I don't mind either. I just think they make sure to have some more aggressive design aspects for the performance models, but I don't think one necessarily looks better than the other.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Thanks,

Dan.
the plainer bumpers may be part of an off road or sport package. Maybe its the AMG Sport?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts