Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I purchased my 2021 300e last year up until the last few months was getting a range of around 41-44 km when the batteries are fully charged. Over the last few months I have noticed that the range has slowly reduced. The range has been around 32-34 km. The only factor of difference that I can note is that the weather has been much colder. I am based in Australia so we are going into our winter season. Has anyone had a similar problem?
I am very interested in any comments or thoughts.
This is our first MB and my wife and I love the car, we can do a lot of our city driving on full electric mode with the flexibility of the hybrid for much longer trips. Very happy......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I purchased my 2021 300e last year up until the last few months was getting a range of around 41-44 km when the batteries are fully charged. Over the last few months I have noticed that the range has slowly reduced. The range has been around 32-34 km. The only factor of difference that I can note is that the weather has been much colder. I am based in Australia so we are going into our winter season. Has anyone had a similar problem? I am very interested in any comments or thoughts. This is our first MB and my wife and I love the car, we can do a lot of our city driving on full electric mode with the flexibility of the hybrid for much longer trips. Very happy......
The range is lower for street driving and higher on freeways. Maybe your balance has changed. I can get 50km for freeway only driving and around 36-38 km for street only driving.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts