Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my new GLC 250d AMG Pemium, very excited (my wife say's "child like") should be delivered in 8 to 10 working days, selenite grey with black interior. will be changing the interior for light grey next month. Had to loose my BMW F10 530d as I now have a severely curved spine. Still many miles of happy motoring to come if the test day proves to be true.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

What others vehicles were you looking into before deciding to get the GLC? There's just a ton to choose from these days, the market is competitive.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I pick up the new GLC tomorrow at 16.30, squeee I'm really excited now! I looked at the BMW X1 but it was a little on the small side, The X3 leaves me cold, the Q5 is like a toy compared to the GLC.
I also looked at the GLA but that was too small as well.
I'm having the leather interior colour changed at DKschweizer in Colchester, I'm having light grey with a sort of dark redish piping. I'm also fitting running boards from Direct4x4 to protect the doors from idiots!
So today is the last day I use my BMW 530 to go to work in, I'm sad, but it hurts to drive.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update! Wow, what a great motor. The AMG Line is smooth, quiet, comfortable, classy, good looking bla bla bla.
I might have to give it back though, some how I've managed to put 261 miles on the clock!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice GLC. Many miles of safe driving..:wink2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts