Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very excited. I just placed an order today for my GLC. This will be my first what I would call 'proper' Mercedes Benz. I currently have a 2013 B200 Sport and previously had a 2010 B220 and a 2007 A class. So I feel like I am growing up and becoming a proper adult with a GLC.

I decided to order the 250d Sport Premium Plus with 360 camera. I would have liked other options but for now I think this spec suits me.

I was still contemplating between AMG and Sport till the very last minute but decided to stick with Sport as I hope the ride is more comfortable. UK roads are terrible and after suffering years of harsh sports suspension in my B Class and A Class I want comfort.

I havent seen many GLCs on roads around London. Just a few SE's in black and thats about it.

J

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on placing that order. The AMG I believe does have a stiffer suspension so good choice on the Sport if those are the conditions around you

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome.

I'm sure soon enough you'll see enough of these on London streets, from what i've seen people their take well to MB's, and this fits in perfectly.

Are you going to protect the paint with paint protection film, opti coat, etc?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts