Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm about to purchase a new 2017 MB 300 GLC 4matic to replace my 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

My FJ was a great vehicle but after suffering a fairly severe 30 mph rear end collision, it's time to replace it.

I flirted with the Audi Q5 and TRD PRO 4Runner but after driving the GLC yesterday, I fell in love with the refinement and bump in MPG over my FJ.

This will be MB #2 for our household; my wife drives a 2014 C350, so the maintenance costs have me a tiny bit concerned......but not enough to change my mind.

Anyway, glad to be a member here... I'll be lurking around seeking information from all the experts here.

Alex

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the Forum 1hkfan, I'm sure you will enjoy your GLC, let us know what you think after driving it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, welcome this is my first Mercedes (GLC300 Coupe) and it too replaced my beloved FJ Cruiser !!! Although I miss the height advantage..., I do love the better gas mileage, the better handling, the refinement, similar but different wow factors. ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Terribly sorry to hear about the FJ though, hope everyone involved was all okay.

What color did you opt for with the GLC ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Terribly sorry to hear about the FJ though, hope everyone involved was all okay.

What color did you opt for with the GLC ??
Thank you! Thankfully everyone is fine, I'm leaning toward Polar White with black interior.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thank you! Thankfully everyone is fine, I'm leaning toward Polar White with black interior.
Ah, definitely a combination that I would opt for myself.

But you did go through different vehicles. I can see why you tested the Taco TRD Pro considering you had an FJ but how did you get towards the Q5 and the GLC ?? It's like the two opposites haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts