Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow GLC owners,

Recently bought my wife the new car having deliberated over a BMW X3/X4 and a Mini Countryman The Works.
Really pleased with the purchaser as the fully loaded car, value for money was a no brainer compared to the other two contenders.
The spec consists of

GLC 250d
AMG Line
Designo Metallic White
20" AMG alloys
Genuine Black Leather
Heated Memory Seats
Premium Plus Package
Burmester Sound System
Command Sat Nav
Panoramic Sun Roof
Aluminium Running Boards
360 Camera
LED Intelligent High Beam and Cornering Head Lights

Happy driving:nerd:
Greg

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum Greg from a not even remotely sunny Northumberland !

That is a seriously spec'd GLC you have there, I'm sure it's a beauty. Pop some pic's of it into a 'garage' when you get a chance so we can all have a peep at it.

Bry.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome aboard the forum Greg from a not even remotely sunny Northumberland !

That is a seriously spec'd GLC you have there, I'm sure it's a beauty. Pop some pic's of it into a 'garage' when you get a chance so we can all have a peep at it.

Bry.
Her we go some photos of the wife's pride and joy!:laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hello Fellow GLC owners,

Recently bought my wife the new car having deliberated over a BMW X3/X4 and a Mini Countryman The Works.
Really pleased with the purchaser as the fully loaded car, value for money was a no brainer compared to the other two contenders.
The spec consists of

Happy driving:nerd:
Greg

Earlier in the year we bought a virtually identical GLC, moving from an X3 Msport. Have to agree the Merc is a super looking car, white really works well and the trim level for the money is excellent.

However, wondering if you are experiencing the issue with the front wheels juddering and skipping when turning into or out of tight spaces?

This problem has become noticeably worse in recent weeks, very embarrassing when taking friends out or driving in public places - the car jumps and judders around making an awful noise - people think the car is broken :mad:

Would appreciate your feedback Greg?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Err, aren't you asking the same question here?: Problems with GLC RHD. Rather than resurrect an 8-month old thread and dilute the feedback, I think you would be better served by just giving the other thread a bump. My 220d turns perfectly without issue but the phenomenon you describe may have been discussed in the X253 section over on the MB World forum. I did a cursory search and couldn't find the thread but, IIRC, the conclusion was that it was a tolerance clashing issue with some GLCs caused by incorrect setting of the front wheel tracking at the factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts