Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone.

I am new to the forum having ordered a GLC 43 for March delivery.

I currently drive a LR Discovery sport and I am looking forward to the new car and being a member of the forum. :smile2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to forum

Hello to everyone.

I am new to the forum having ordered a GLC 43 for March delivery.

I currently drive a LR Discovery sport and I am looking forward to the new car and being a member of the forum. :smile2:
Hello Philamg. I joined this forum a few weeks ago and it seems to be not very active. I also joined "MBWorld.org" which seems to be much more active. You may want to take a look.

I do check this board everyday just to see if it gets more active.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do Bsullivan, thanks for advice, really surprised as DS forum is really active probably due to all the issues the owners are having.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi to all,
I'm new here too. Have been following USA & Australian forums.
Always important to cross check and help.
I have a Feb 16 GLC 250d wagon with lots of extras. Wife ordered GLC Coupe, 250d, expect collect Feb 17, with additional extras. Currently have 2001 BMW 330ci convertible with 100000km on it, lovely weekend run about. Selling 2013 Lexus Rx270x SUV. Also 2015 Mazda 3 Astina with extra bells and whistles.
Had duco treated by paint technician here, see Facebook page called Auto Alchemy, great guy.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hi to all,
I'm new here too. Have been following USA & Australian forums.
Always important to cross check and help.
I have a Feb 16 GLC 250d wagon with lots of extras. Wife ordered GLC Coupe, 250d, expect collect Feb 17, with additional extras. Currently have 2001 BMW 330ci convertible with 100000km on it, lovely weekend run about. Selling 2013 Lexus Rx270x SUV. Also 2015 Mazda 3 Astina with extra bells and whistles.
Had duco treated by paint technician here, see Facebook page called Auto Alchemy, great guy.
Good choice by dropping the Lexus, as nice and reliable as they are, they just haven't evolved much. But I will admit if I wanted to play it really safe then Lexus would have been that route. Seems like they like going for perfection through incremental upgrades.

Did you at least like the Lexus while you had it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts