Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks , just to say hello , on the 3red merc now got a glc on 3rd March 220d, Designo white ,premium pack ,night pack with 20” alloys came with aw tyres ,running boards , the car is faultless after 1000 odd miles ,no crabbing issues.that I heard of before purchasing the car ..
All the best folks 👍

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Welcome Aldo, great car, good to hear it came with all weathers, they all should.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think merc have got to the bottom of it ,when I spoke to the service manager whom I know on a personal basis ,he told me that hopefully it will come with aw if not they will need to be changed ,
I’ve been on merc , Audi ,Mitzi forums over the years and without them we would all be lost ,a big plus for the internet as they are invaluable to the person in the street

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Merc got to the bottom of it in February 17 but are still supplying GLC'S with summer tyres.

Yes, forums are great for information.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh I see ,,silly from merc putting them out with the wrong tyres as it must be costing them a fortune ,,and a lot of hassle for the customer,,it’s just hassle that no one wants

·
Registered
15 Posts
I picked mine up today , 220d Amg Line, 20"s, when I VIN checked it last week the full build spec showed it on Summer Tyres but on collection earlier it has had a change to Goodyear Eagle All Seasons which the dealer thought should mean I don't experience any "crabbing" apart from possibly a minor amount in very cold weather.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Good to hear Andy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked mine up today , 220d Amg Line, 20"s, when I VIN checked it last week the full build spec showed it on Summer Tyres but on collection earlier it has had a change to Goodyear Eagle All Seasons which the dealer thought should mean I don't experience any "crabbing" apart from possibly a minor amount in very cold weather.
Snap identical to my tyres .not had a problem with any of the car yet ,, let’s hope it stays like that ,,,i had a c class Amg sport plus , and a Cla Amg ,and both never put a foot wrong

1 - 8 of 8 Posts