Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the market for an SUV but deciding between the Mercedes GLC, Audi Q5, BMW X3 or the Lexus NX.
I still have time but it's good to start shopping around now.

·
Registered
225 Posts
So what are the things that you are looking for most as you make your choice?

Glad to have you here on the forum.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had the Q5, tired of fixing stuff. Got the MB. Had a BMW before the Q5. Q5 is now made in Mexico. MB is like butter compared to the other two.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Question was asked back in 2015 - guessing the member made a choice and would be interesting to hear what they went for?

Tony

·
Registered
412 Posts
Question was asked back in 2015 - guessing the member made a choice and would be interesting to hear what they went for?

Tony
Wouldn't be surprised if it was the Audi since that is what I noticed potential MB owners or previous MB owners gravitate towards.
Even just from a design perspective you can see how easy its to move from MB to Audi... BMW takes on a different approach, so does Lexus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have owned the Audi & BMW what I have found with the GLC is the interior fit and finish is far superior and the balance between luxury and performance is perfect for my taste.YMMV

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have owned the Audi & BMW what I have found with the GLC is the interior fit and finish is far superior and the balance between luxury and performance is perfect for my taste.YMMV
On top of that, design. Even from design alone Mercedes wins in my books by a landslide. BMW and Audi can't compare.
A new running up to Mercedes might be Lexus, new LS interior is amazing, but there's no telling what other future models could get.

LS interior:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts