Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Wow... what fantastic lights these are. I've just taken my new 43 out for a spin in the dark, and I am quite simply blown away by them.

Just leave them on Auto, full beam and they sort it all out and give you the optimum lighting all the time. I've already bored Mrs B going on about them so I'd better stop now.... might just pop out and try them again 馃槃馃槃

Super Moderator
Trying mine tomorrow.

Registered
They are very good indeed. I had the HID version on my GLS and these are just so much better.

However, I find that in the rain they seem to drop off and blend in too much. I wish they went for slighter warmer LED's as that is when you really need them. Just like original HID were 4300K (or there abouts) I think these are more like 5700K or there abouts. Great when it is dry, but noticeable when wet.

Registered
These lights are amazing,how they keep either outer road side on high beam and dip centres for oncoming traffic so no dazzling,super bright. Got to be the best lights I've ever had on a car.

Super Moderator
Fully agree Millduu, they are brilliant, for once an extra that is value for money.

Reactions: Millduu

Registered
Usually lights are the first thing that I change out but I'm happy to see it's pretty much unanimous that they are perfect !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts